onsdag 2 november 2011

full metal krapplack

This is my brush, There are many like it, but this one is mine.

My brush is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.

My brush, without me, is useless. Without my brush, I am useless. I must use my brush true. I must paint my canvas that is trying to kill me. I must paint it before it paints me. I will...

My brush and myself know that what counts in this life is not the coulour, the form, nor the shape we make. We know that it is the hits that count. The painting will hit...

My brush is human, even as I, because it is my life. Thus, I will learn it as a brother. I will learn its weaknesses, its strength, its parts, its accessories, its sights and its bristles. I will ever guard it against the ravages of weather and damage as I will ever guard my legs, my arms, my eyes and my heart against damage. I will keep my brush clean and ready. We will become part of each other. We will...

Before God, I swear this creed. My brush and myself are the defenders of my country. We are the masters of our canvas. We are the saviors of my life.

So be it, until it's art and there is no enemy, but peace!


/ aNdRÉ TaLbORN

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar